10.5.13

HELLO MAY..








IMAGES...  MY PINTEREST | BILLY KIDD | TUMBLR | MIA ANDO
| BROOKE SHADENVIVI PÊCHE


. Invigorating Mauve . Contemplative Powder Blue . Mesmerising Cobalt . Pop of Colour.. just a slice of my epitome of the month of May. Most of all I savour new hope with the promise of fruitfulness that will culminate as the month progresses.. because right 'round the corner winter lies in wait and with it comes the late morning sleep-ins- hiding away underneath warm blankets and thick cuddly knits. Its the season of hot cocoa on still nights, when its oh so quiet and the earth is asleep; lying dormant before the wake of Spring when the first flower begins to bud. Its waiting up all night for first light to fall across your face, just enough to warm your whole insides; from the bottom of your heart right to the tips of your toes. I love May, possibly even more so because it is the month of birthdays, starting with mums.. my big brother, his daughter; my neice.. then mine!!! Soooo much goodness is in store! Yep... I love the month of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment